Research by McKinsey & Company and IBM Global Business Services says that 50% to 60% of companies fail to achieve some to all of their goals and objectives, with as many as 20% failing completely.
The divorce rate among first time marrieds continues to hover around 50% increasing to 60%+ among those marrying two times or more.
Is there correlation in these numbers?
This is no coincidence; these and other statistics describing our personal and professional lives demonstrate a strong correlation between failures in one leading to failure in the other.
"The 7 Keys to Change" teaches both the individual and the manager what they need to do to improve their efforts to manage change in their personal and professional lives."
Author Guest Post:
5 Things You Should Know About William Matthies
1. Is the author of “The 7 Keys to Change”.
2. A prostate cancer survivor (keep at eye on your PSA men.)
3. Flew to the edge of space starting from Zhukovsky Airbase about 50 km outside of Moscow Russia.
4. Is (finally) getting much better at the F# guitar chord.
5. Was, at 13, arrested, spent the night in jail, and banished for life from Catalina Island by the island’s then presiding judge (however I have been back many times since.)
Post a Comment