Welcome to My Cozie Corner's stop on the
"Don't Let The Wind Catch You" book tour.
This tour is brought to you by Innovative Book Tours.
What Gus doesn’t understand is why his mother hates Tully, until his relentless investigation uncovers a hint of scandal about Tully and Gus’s grandfather, Marlowe Wright.
On horseback, Gus and his friends ride through woods overlooking Conesus Lake to Tully’s abandoned house, reportedly still infected with the Genesee Valley Fever from the 1700s. Unafraid, they enter and find shocking evidence that could rewrite history.
Can Gus convince his mother to forgive Tully? And will the proof he found free Penni’s spirit?
Gus summons courage beyond his years in this poignant and powerful telling of the summer of 1965.
· Bridges the gap between YA and adult ala Harry Potter
· “Suspenseful, satisfying, well-crafted, mood-capturing, for both adults and children.”
· Will appeal to readers who crave adventure, who love horses, the sea, or the outdoors, and who may be curious/nostalgic about children’s lives in 1965.
· Will appeal to teachers and parents who want to impart anti-bullying, anti-bigotry behavior; including compassion and acceptance in a thoughtful, sensitive manner.
· Will appeal to mystery buffs who loved the award-winning Tremolo: cry of the loon featuring Gus LeGarde in a prequel to the series in 1964.
· Showcases goodness, morality, understanding, acceptance, courage, persistence, and love.
· Readers can forget today’s furious Internet-driven scene and maybe evoke a few of their own comforting childhood memories and adventures
About the Author, Aaron Paul Lazar:
Learn more about the Author and his books on:
Purchase "Don't Let The Wind Catch You" on:
Aaron Paul Lazar pens "Don't Let the Wind Catch You" in a well written, smooth flowing plot that will captivate you from the start. The author's characters, 12 year old Gus and his friends, were very well developed, realistic and had great chemistry in this coming of age story. With just a touch of paranormal, this book held my interest and one that I recommend to all readers.
I give "Don't Let the Wind Catch You" a 5 star rating.
Signed print copy of "Don't Let the Wind Catch You" delivered in September (US & CA)
E-book copy of "Don't Let the Wind Catch You" (US & CA)
a Rafflecopter giveaway