Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Dreamwalker" by Andrea Heltsley {Book Review}


About Dreamwalker:



Noel Kennedy lost her boyfriend, her job and her dignity all in one week. Then something happened and she began to dream of this stranger she had never met.  She couldn’t resist the man of her dreams named Jared especially when she met him in real life.  Entranced, she slowly unraveled a world she was meant to stay out of.  Her life was not what she thought it was once a sexy Boone stepped into the mix and shook things up.  Can she escape a life of servitude or immortality for a chance at love?


"My eyes fluttered open and I saw something magical.  I was lying on the ground next to Jared, my legs folded up, boots resting flat on the ground.  I turned my head to the side, looked into his eyes and he smiled. 
All around us, the tall green grass was mixed with red tulips tinged with silver and the field was whispering in the wind.  A large white moon hung in the deep purple sky.  I turned to peer into those smoky eyes that had me at hello. 
“What is this place?  It’s truly amazing.  I have never seen anything like it.”
He smiled and just answered with a simple reply, “our wonderland.”
Then I gasped as Jared entwined his hand with mine and a shooting star came into view.  The star seemed so close it appeared three-dimensional and was emitting a shower of stardust in its wake.  Shimmering embers and sparkling bits surround us as I stared in awe."


About Andrea Heltsley:



I am a biology nerd who loves reading just about anything paranormal and some chick lit. I enjoy sunshine and my two Italian greyhounds with my husband.  I always write to music, it helps the creative process.  Dissolve is my first novel. I have been writing ever since I was in grade school and have finally decided to make a career out of it. More books to come summer 2012 and 2013.

Read more about Andrea Heltsley and her books on her Website
Fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Purchase Dreamwalker on Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble





   

 Review:


I just loved the book!  Between the heated romance, twists/turns, and suspense, it was extremely had to put it the book down.  Andrea Heltsley pens her characters compelling and you'll even find yourself liking villians. Excellent balance between good and evil.  A must read for all fans of paranormal romance.

I give Dreamwalker a 5 star rating.






3 comments:

  1. A great review Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you loved it! *sigh* I loved writing it:) Thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...